In the Name of the Shadow
The Dragon Empire
The Seven Cities
There are seven great cities on the shores of the Midland Sea. Travel between the cities is quick and relatively easy by boat, harder by land. Each of the cities is at least nominally controlled by an imperial governor.
- Axis: City of Swords; fame, status, palaces, arenas, war; Emperor, Crusader, Great Gold Wyrm
- Concord, City of Spires; demihumans; Elf Queen, Dwarf King
- Drakkenhall, City of Monsters; monsters, ruins, intrigue; the Three
- [[Glitterhaegen: City of Gold]]; commerce, crime, wealth; Prince of Shadows, Emperor, possibly the Dwarf King
- [[Horizon: City of Wonders]]; magic, mystery; Archmage
- [[New Port: City of Promise]]; opportunity, hope, change, possibilities; all icons in play . . .
- [[Santa Cora: City of Gods]]; holiness, the Cathedral; Priestess